Subject: [boost] [sort] Parallel sorting sub-library mini-review conclusion
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-11-22 15:28:09

> I would like to know the memory used and the best,
>normal and worst case of the Asynchronous sorting algorithms.

The sort versions are mergesort so they use double memory.
The quicksort versions require no extra memory while partitioning. When
they degrade after some partitioning iterations, they require the extra
memory used by the underlying sort algorithm (spreadsort, std:sort,
intro_sort, etc.).

Thank you Francisco for this interesting library which I shamelessly used
into my own ;-)
It's probably a bit late but I vote for acceptance.

Cheers,
Christophe