Subject: [boost] Review period has ended for the Synapse library
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-12 08:48:58

The review period has officially ended for the Synapse library by Emil
Dotchevski. I have received one e-mail specifying a review that will
come sometime today and therefore will wait before making my decision as
Review Manager for that review and Emil's possible response. I would
like to thank all those who took part in the review during the review
period, and Emil for responding to the remarks of those who have
participated. I know another library will shortly begin its review, but
I will not rush my final analysis and decision regarding Synapse and
intend to make it sometime by the end of this week.

Edward Diener, review manager