Subject: Re: [boost] [stacktrace] review (changing vote to NO)
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-25 19:54:13

On 12/25/16 3:41 PM, Andrey Semashev wrote:
> Consider also that whenever a library is accepted into Boost, the
> matter of backward compatibility appears.

How so? Certainly there is no requirement that boost libraries support
older versions of C++ and/or compilers - and indeed many don't. I don't
think I see what you're referring to here.

> If the accepted library is somehow seriously flawed,

Then of course it should be rejected. Of course reaching a concensus as
to whether it's flawed might not be so easy.

> [1]: http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html

I checked this page and don't see where it says anything relevent to
your points.

Robert Ramey