Subject: Re: [boost] documentation 1.63 not up to date
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-27 08:24:56

OK, thank you - I'll test your suggestions.

Am 27.12.2016 2:12 nachm. schrieb "Daniel James" <dnljms_at_[hidden]>:

On 27 December 2016 at 12:45, Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden]>
wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
> I'm referring to
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_63_0/libs/fiber/doc/html/
fiber/performance.html
> .
> The page should contain three tables (the one related to threads is
> missing) - my modification s date from end of November.
> Oliver

The change you referred to before was from the 17th, but the html file
in git was last updated on the 10th.

https://github.com/boostorg/fiber/blob/master/doc/html/
fiber/performance.html

I guess that's what you're seeing. I'm not sure how the build is set
up now, but I'm guessing it wasn't set up to build the fiber
documentation because there's already html files there.

To build the documentation, I think you need to change the end of your
documentation jamfile to something like:

alias boostdoc ;
explicit boostdoc ;
alias boostrelease : fiber ;
explicit boostrelease ;

Although, I can't test that now, so it might be wrong. I'd also delete
the html documentation from the repo, as a broken link is a better
indicator that the documentation isn't being built.