Subject: Re: [boost] documentation 1.63 not up to date
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-12-27 14:13:26

On 27 December 2016 at 18:16, Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> alias boostdoc ;
>> explicit boostdoc ;
>> alias boostrelease : fiber ;
>> explicit boostrelease ;
>>

> the Jamfile in fiber/doc already contains those commands

It's a bit different, I think 'fiber' needs to built for the
'boostrelease' target, it's currently built for the the 'boostdoc'
target.

> At the moment it contains outdated informations.

I'm away from home at the moment and can't build the documentation
myself, so I can only update the site when it automatically rebuilds,
and I think the documentation build is broken at the moment.