Subject: Re: [boost] Review quality [ was stack trace review]
From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-02 20:14:43

Robert,

I do agree with your points below about importance of tests and duties
and ever-present risks associated with deployments of external libs.
Still, I am not quite sure how it all stemmed from my fairly simple (and
I thought non-controversial) view that the incubator had those risks
prohibitively greater compared to the Boost proper. That is why I
personally did not see the incubator being considered/evaluated for my
particular projects and probably not taking off on a larger scale.

Accidentally, that incubator-related view of mine does not immediately
seem related to the original "Review quality" topic. So, it might well
be that I was first to veer off. :-) Apologies.