Subject: Re: [boost] Generating Boost documentation with pandoc
From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-07 23:38:01

> Yes, the pipeline is BoostBook -> DocBook -> [HTML, PDF, etc.], so
> generating EPub should be a matter of tuning the last step in that
> workflow.

I have no idea how to do that. I don't even remember how I wrote the Bjam
config.

Learning advanced C++ programming or low-level POSIX tricks is less
complicated because (1) it's exciting, (2) there is a lot of documentation
as it's not just a Boost specific project and (3) it's worth as you'll use
outside of Boost projects too.

Sorry about my not very constructive comment. I thought it'd contribute to
understand how outsiders of Boost tooling see Boost tooling.

Gonna use asciidoc to write my next documentation so I can still have
DocBook (not sure why it's so important) and have free ePUB support.
asciidoc or any other simple markup language that does the job.

Thanks for the support anyway.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/