Subject: [boost] Interest in updated expression template library?
From: Zach Laine (whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-10 09:35:00

I'm trying to gauge interest in submitting a library to the review queue,
 It's an expression template library called Yap using C++14 and C++17
features, built on top of Hana.

It does not work quite the same as Proto, though of course it covers the
same problem domain. My goal for the library was to cover the Proto
functionality (while allowing the user to write less code than she would
have had to with Proto) plus more functionality made easier by the new
language features.

In the examples you will find nearly all of the Proto examples reproduced,
each in a-bit-less to dramatically-less code. The only Proto examples that
were left out were ones that are now trivial using Yap due to differences
in design.

Online docs:

https://tzlaine.github.io/yap

GiHub page: