Subject: Re: [boost] shutdown ticket-system on svn.boost.org
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-13 07:30:44

On 13 January 2017 at 12:09, Stefan Seefeld <stefan_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm not sure what information you find on that page, that supposedly
> indicates whether a project uses github issue tracking,

The information is not on that page, you need to click each repository to
see whether it has issues or not.

> but your list is incomplete.

Of course it's incomplete, looking at each repository individually is quite
tedious, so I only looked at the first page.

It looks like it was made to be disabled for all repositories when boost
migrated to github, but then new projects have it enabled. Also a few
authors have re-enabled it.