Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in updated expression template library?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-13 11:09:58

RTFM ;-)

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_63_0/tools/auto_index/doc/html/index.html

You can just get indexes of macro, class, functions, and by adding index terms to your .idx file, you can get a subject index too.

To see the autoindex in (big!) action, look at Boost.Math docs.

Attached example may help too

modular-boost\libs\circular_buffer\doc\jamfile.v2 may help is making the admittedly non-trivial changes to get a full index.

You need some items in your .qbk file too (to say which indexes you want).

[/Include the indexes (class, function and everything) ]
'''
   <index type="class_name">
     <title>Class Index</title>

    <index type="function_name">
     <title>Function Index</title>

'''

Mail me privately if you need more help.

Paul