Subject: Re: [boost] BGL Algo Contribution
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-16 21:16:24

On 1/16/2017 5:29 PM, Robert R. McCune wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'd like to contribute to the Boost Graph Library
>

> I've written code for Lexicographic Breadth-First Search (LexBFS)
>

> How may I best contribute?

You can create a pull request against the Boost Graph Library at
https://github.com/boostorg/graph. You will need a github account ( it's
free ) to do this. Your pull request should not only have any changes or
additions to Graph that you feel are worthy, but also tests and
documentation if necessary.

Alternatively you can create a Boost trac item against the Boost Graph
Library at https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/.

And of course you can discuss what you have done in more detail on his
mailing list in order to interest others.