Subject: Re: [boost] docs for hana broken on webpage (boost 1.63)
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-17 12:27:18

On 17 January 2017 at 08:04, Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> On 12 January 2017 at 07:38, Louis Dionne <ldionne.2_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> > Okay, I've fixed it on develop [1] but for the time being is it possible
>> > upload the documentation manually?
>>
>> Missing documentation and fixes can be added to
>> 'doc/fixes/boost_1_63_0' directory in the website repo, although I'm
>> going to move the 'doc/fixes' directory to a separate repo soon as
>> it's getting a bit too big.
>>

> I can't find directory 'doc/fixes' in branch master or dev

I moved it into a separate repo, as I mentioned into the quote you're
replying to.

https://github.com/boostorg/documentation-fixes

Although, I might rebuild it to have the full history from the website repo,

But the best way to deal with this would be to fix the documentation
build, and then I could copy the correct documentation from there. Did
you try the change I suggested?