Subject: Re: [boost] [asio] doc format changed?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-19 11:36:09

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Vinnie Falco <vinnie.falco_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
> > The issue is that the docs for Asio changed from being standalone to
> > integrated unintentionally.
>
> Is there a link where I can see an HTML preview of the docs to verify
> the fix for 1.64.0?

Note, I haven't changed it back to being standalone yet (haven't had the
time). But you can see doc build snapshots here:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/libs/asio/
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/master/libs/asio/

For the develop and master branch respectively.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything