Subject: Re: [boost] Why is this message in Spam?
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-26 18:01:16

On 1/26/17 02:18, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Michael Caisse <mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:

<snip other patiently asked requests for status>

>> I'm waiting on a vote from the steering committee before we switch over.
>> We believe that the issue is resolved with the new setup.
>>
>> Steering Committee - PING!
>>

> Are we still waiting?

The committee approved the expenditure and the Software Freedom
Conservancy setup the account information required to complete the
migration early this week. We have been testing the final infrastructure
today and if our paid jobs don't get in the way too much we will switch
next week.

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting