Subject: Re: [boost] [regression] Are tests not running?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-29 11:53:28

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 9:08 AM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 11/30/16 13:49, Andrey Semashev wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Looking at the regression tests table, it looks like the latest
>> regression tests were run last Saturday, November 26th. It seems
>> inlikely that all testers decided to stop running 4 days ago or are
>> running tests for that long. Is there some problem with the regression
>> infrastructure?
>>

> Is there a problem with the tests again? The report has not been updated
> since Wed Jan 25.

It's likely we are running out of disk space again :-( Can't do anything
immediate about it now though as there isn't anything else to delete on the
boost account. Problem should be resolved when we move to new server
though. Which should be some time this coming week.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything