Subject: Re: [boost] invalid access to stack memory?
From: alexc (alexc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-11 11:52:28

Original Message
Sender:Bjorn Reese via Boostboost_at_[hidden]
Recipient:boostboost_at_[hidden]
Cc:Bjorn Reesebreese_at_[hidden]
Date:Saturday, Feb 11, 2017 19:39

On 02/11/2017 08:47 AM, alexc via Boost wrote:
 followed detail of the case, an object constructor store this pointer to a static variable. could it be a problem?
From a quick look at the code, I do not think that it poses a problem.
The idea, as I understand it, is to use RAII to push and pop a "stack
frame" (call_stackT::context) onto a thread-local static "stack"
(call_stackT::top_.) The context destructor will remove itself from
the "stack".
Oh, context class “recover” thecall_stackT::top_ indestructor, I miss this in the first place,
thank you, Bjorn, it’s a very cool idea to me.