Subject: Re: [boost] Mail List Migration - Update
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-17 00:15:05

On 17/02/2017 00:30, mloskot via Boost wrote:
> All, please note gmane is currently down, taken over by new
> maintainers who trying to bring the service back [1].
> So, I'd suggest to link ml posts using the URLs based on lists.boost.org
> instead of gmane, nabble, or other volatile locations
> (eg. link [1] used on the important page [2] is no longer accessible).
>
> Hence, more frequent updates of the archives would be helpful.
>
> [1] http://home.gmane.org/2016/09/14/anatomy-gmane-v2/
> [2] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/247192
> [3] https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/StartModWorkflow

[4] works for me.

(I'm reading and posting through the gmane NNTP gateway, so it's not
down, just different. I note however that the permalink for your own
post [5] is not currently accessible but I assume that's a function of
archival time.)

[4] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/247192
[5] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/270565