Subject: Re: [boost] [metal] Feature Complete - Request for Feedback
From: Klemens Morgenstern (klemens.morgenstern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-20 21:06:13

 From a first look at it, this looks quite awesome. What I do however
wonder is, where does it fit in with MPL, Fusion and especially Hana? If
you could give an overview of where your library is compared to those,
you probably increase the support for your library.

If there is a place besides the other libraries, I think it would fit in
quite nicely.

On a less important note: I'm not sure about the name, I immediately
thought of bare-metal C++ when I heard that. But that might just be me.