Subject: Re: [boost] Status of Visual Studio 2017 support
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-21 12:29:16

So are you offering to build a GUI that will output the necessary command line after choosing from the myriad of options? Doesn't
sound rocket-science for those that know about these things? GSoC task?

Many years ago I would have liked this before I was forced to re-learn more about command lines that I wanted to (having imagined
that command line were so last-millennial).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse