Subject: Re: [boost] [config] [atomics] Support for z/OS XL C/C++
From: Groke, Paul (paul.groke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-21 21:39:06

Hi John,

I have just created a pull request with my changes/additions for Boost.Config.

Please let me know if something needs to be changed before it can be merged.

Cheers,
Paul

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4040 Linz, Austria, Freistaedterstrasse 313