Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Digest, Vol 5363, Issue 1
From: Vissarion Fisikopoulos (fisikop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-06 19:20:47

Hello,

I proposed to mentor projects 1 & 3 of Boost.Geometry.

As in Boost GSoC webpage you may choose to either provide links to
existing library you developed or take a competency test. For the
latter the test is the same for both projects 1 & 3, you can find it
in https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017#Programmingcompetencytest2

Best,
Vissarion