Subject: Re: [boost] [offtopic] Who has the power to create Trac accounts nowadays?
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-07 17:46:14

On 07/03/2017 16:25, Niall Douglas via Boost wrote:
> Sorry for asking boost-dev, but had no reply on boost-steering.
>
> I've got some new GSoC mentors wanting to contribute to
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017 but they need a Trac login
> to do so.
>
> Who has that power, and can they grant me the power to create Trac
> accounts as this comes up every year? I'm ned14 on Boost Trac.

I *think* you have admin access now.

If you go to svn.boost.org and log in you should see an admin button,
and for actually giving users permissions, head for
https://svn.boost.org/svnmanager/ then group admin -> change a group and
select "wiki". Be *very* careful what you change in there, it's
possible to seriously mess things up rather easily: don't ask me how I
know! ;)

HTH, John.