Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.64.0 closed for Beta
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-09 13:38:15

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 2:48 AM, Dominique Devienne via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:25 AM, Rene Rivera via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]
> > wrote:
>
> > The master branch is now closed for all changes except by permission for
> > the Beta release.
> >

> Now VS2017 *is* officially released.
>
> Is 1.64.0 going to ship w/o built-in support for it? (given the other
> recent thread)

It's not out of the question yet to support it on this release. After the
beta there will be some time to push fixes. And I'm working to verify the
build support. Which is slowed at the moment from having to install VS
through slow hotel wifi.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything