Subject: [boost] [safe_numerics] Last three days
From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-10 08:24:36

Hi Everyone,
We have three last days remaining for safe_numerics review (till March
11th). If you like working under time pressure, this is the perfect moment
for doing your review.

If you would like to submit your review, but feel you will not make it till
March 11th, let me know, we can try to extend the review period.

Currently, I recorder three reviews with a yes/no call, from Paul A.
Bristow and Steven Watanabe, and one without a yes/no call from Vicente J.
Botet Escriba. If you have submitted a review, but were not mentioned in my
list, please let me know: it means I must have missed it.

-----

safe_numerics is a set of drop-in replacements for the built-in integer
types, which make the guarantee that the results of operations are either
correct according to the rules of integer arithmetic or report a
diagnosable error (rather than offering modulo arithmetic results, or
resulting in undefined behavior, or returning incorrect results as in the
case of signed vs. unsigned comparisons).

The library can be found on GitHub:
https://github.com/robertramey/safe_numerics/

Online docs:
http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/robertramey
/safe_numerics/master/doc/html/index.html

Formal Review comments can be posted publicly on the mailing list or Boost
Library Incubator <http://blincubator.com>, or sent privately to the review
manager, that is myself.

Here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:

   - What is your evaluation of the design?
   - What is your evaluation of the implementation?
   - What is your evaluation of the documentation?
   - What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
   - Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
   problems?
   - How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
   reading? In-depth study?
   - Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?

And most importantly:

Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?

For more information about Boost Formal Review Process, see:
http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html

Regards,
&rzej;