Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.64.0 closed for Beta
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-13 21:06:16

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 5:22 AM, Jürgen Hunold via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi Rene,
>
> Am Samstag, 11. März 2017, 17:43:53 CET schrieb Rene Rivera via Boost:
> > We know.. Hopefully I can address it before we put the beta out. But I'm
> > not sure I will have time tomorrow to put in the b2 PR that deals with
> > vs2017.
>
> If you approve the current patch, I can merge the PR to develop and then
> master. As far as I can see, the last patch from
> https://github.com/boostorg/
> build/issues/157 <https://github.com/boostorg/build/issues/157> ( b2260a9
> ) works fine. I've tested it with 2017 Enterprise
> with both Boost develop branch and my own software.

Looks like the patch went in, I just setup a temporary Azure VM running
VS2017 to give library developers some feedback before the beta goes out
this week. There are two runners: teeks99-07-n (develop) and teeks99-07-o
(master). It looks like it is running a run about every 4 hours. I've also
added that config to my normal runners, so they will start showing up there
soon, but only every few days.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to build a snapshot tonight and see how that
goes. Is there any schedule for when we will start with RCs for the beta?

Tom