Subject: Re: [boost] [partly OT] Re: [review queue] What to do about the library review queue?
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-17 15:26:18

http://boostorg.github.io/>, ...

http://github.com/boostorg/> - they just need to use their
> README files as intended.

Sure, library maintainers can use http://github.com/boostorg/>,
but these are not yet used as the canonical source of information. The
main library listings on www.boost.org don't point to those. Switching
from the centralized listing in
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/ to the
above (and similarly getting rid of
http://www.boost.org/development/bugs.html) would be one other
substantial step towards modularization.

        Stefan