Subject: Re: [boost] About all these metaprogramming libraries
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-18 21:44:13

> If the submission is deemed inappropriate or useless it will not happen.

No, I think submitting Brigand for review is an excellent idea. We just have
to figure out how to deal with 3-4 competing libraries in the same domain.

> I agree with you. I also think that just patching Boost.MPL to make it
> leverage C++ 11 will not be sufficient.

Agreed. We all tried that (me included a few years ago), and it's a bad
idea.

> Does a decision need to be taken urgently?

Not as far as I'm concerned. I was just trying to handle the fact that right
now, two authors have officially asked for a formal review. If we just
happily do the reviews for those two libraries without thinking, we'll get
into the scenario I'd like to avoid.