Subject: Re: [boost] [safe_numerics] review results
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-18 23:32:48

On 3/18/17 3:51 PM, Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> This is to inform you that safe_numerics library by Robert Ramey is
> *CONDITIONALLY
> ACCEPTED* to Boost. The list of conditions can be found down below.

That is one thorough review - and in record time as well.

I'm disappointed I had so many bugs and quirks in the library and thank
everyone for pointing them out.

I so no problems with the conditions, but it's sort of a long list and
it will take me some time to get it all done.

Thanks to everyone who participated and special thanks to Andrzej who
did an incredible job.

Robert Ramey