Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] [gsoc17] boost.geometry
From: Vissarion Fisikopoulos (fisikop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-20 11:49:17

Hi Aman,

thanks for your interest in Boost.Geometry and projects 1, 3 in particular.

Do you have particular preference between 1 and 3? I think you should
specify in your application.

Regarding you idea, indeed that could be an option. Do you expect that
would
be faster or more accurate than the one proposed in the boost GSoC ideas
webpage? How would you compare the two approaches? To be clear, I am
not testing you but answering that questions could lead to a stronger
application.

Regarding application there are two options, either you do the competency
test or you send a link of a project of you. Please read
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017 (and links
therein) also for details on how to proceed, that is on how to write your
proposal.

Best,
Vissarion.

ps. I copy to the boost list for potential feedback from the community

On 20 March 2017 at 13:07, Aman Gupta via Geometry <geometry_at_[hidden]