Subject: [boost] Newcomer Contributor to Boost C++ Libraries
From: Aman Gupta (gupta2140_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-20 13:07:44

Hello everyone, I am Aman Kumar Gupta, an undergraduate 1st year student
from International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar, India.
I'm a newcomer to Boost C++ community. I have ,what i think, medium to good
C++ coding background as i've been coding in C++ since past 5-6 years and
have won some coding competitions as well. I have a good C++ STL knowledge
and am very keen and interested in contributing to Boost's STL libraries.
But as i'm a newbie to this community, i'm little confused where and how to
start. I would be very glad and thankful if anyone would please help me and
guide me through.