Subject: Re: [boost] About all these metaprogramming libraries
From: Peter Koch Larsen (peter.koch.larsen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-20 15:53:59

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Peter Dimov via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> As mentioned before, I think some kind of comparison between such TMP
>> libraries is required.
>
> Error C6301: passive voice used: "is required"
>
> Who should produce this comparison?

I agree with Deniz if we can rephrase his words slightly, changing
required to desirable.
I have myself some knowledge of MPL and a little bit of knowledge of
Brigand. But my knowledge is fragmented, having used only what I use
in my projects. It would be quite nice to have an overview of the
capabilities and differences of the different libraries. For metal and
brigand that should not be to difficult as I know that the authors
have followed both libraries.
For your library, I read your excellent posts on metaprogramming, but
I was unaware that it had become a public library before you submitted
it to boost.

/Peter