Subject: Re: [boost] [release] 1.64.0 Delayed because of Microsoft (version numbers)
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-21 14:17:08

On 20 March 2017 at 15:39, Mateusz Loskot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Thanks Stephan, I always appreciate all the updates and clarifications you
> give.

It seems though that, the "updates and clarifications" are a bit short on
facts. Of course Microsoft is going to issue an binary incompatible
tool-chain in the future, this is just stating the obvious.

Some clear advice on how to tackle the current issue, or a decision on
future versioning (which would probably make the solution to the current
problem become obvious) would be more helpfull in my opinion.

degski