Subject: Re: [boost] Boost MSM parallel behavior with delayed self-transitions?
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-21 21:26:32

On 21 March 2017 at 14:35, Danylo Malyuta via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Thanks for your input. I'm going to use std::thread for the parallel
> functionality, I think. How stable/complete is Asynchronous? Can I rely on
> it, or would I still have a moderate chance of running into bugs?

I still think you're over-engineering the thing, use std:thread and
std::chrono. A simple loop will do what you desribed as your requirement,
while limiting your dependencies... simpler generally means faster and
easier to debug. Obviously this state, AB-state as I called it, can be part
of a bigger picture, with (a) state machine(s).

degski