From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-23 21:51:34

On 22/03/2017 0:11, Niall Douglas via Boost wrote:

> Regarding your problems, I'm on Thunderbird and I'm finding no problem
> at all with the new ML config. Somebody obviously told Thunderbird about
> the new munging option for Mailman and it all "just works".
>
> The real problem seems to me to be gmail having stupid handling.

I'm also on Thunderbird (Windows), but using NTTP via Gname, and only
Boost.build shows "Joe Coder via Boost list" in the From column. All
other lists show only the boost mailing list address, which is really
annoying and makes difficult to follow the discussion.

I've reviewed the raw headers and the "Joe Coder via xxx" From field is
there but for some reason I can't understand yet my thunderbird
configuration does not like it and show only the mailing list address in
the From column of the NTTP.

Best,

Ion