Subject: Re: [boost] Going insane trying to build boost for android
From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-26 16:33:29

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 11:31 AM, John Maddock via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Performing configuration checks
>>
>> - 32-bit : yes
>> - arm : yes
>> - symlinks supported : yes
>> - C++11 mutex : no
>> - lockfree boost::atomic_flag : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_auto_declarations : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_constexpr : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_defaulted_functions : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_final : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_hdr_mutex : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_hdr_tuple : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_lambdas : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_noexcept : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_nullptr : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_rvalue_references : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_template_aliases : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_thread_local : no
>> - Boost.Config Feature Check: cxx11_variadic_templates : no
>

> Seeing that, I would bet money (though not a lot!) on the command line not
> being what you think it is, and that you're actually building for C++03

So outside of what I'm already doing, how do I properly tell boost
about C++14? I'm sending down a cxxflag for it in my jam file right
now, but that's the only way I've been able to find out how to do it
from my Google searching.

Do you have a solution?