Subject: [boost] Announcing CallableTraits' formal review next week (April 3rd)
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-28 04:38:13
Dear Boost community,
The formal review of Barrett Adair's CallableTraits library starts Monday,
April 3rd and ends on April 12th.
CallableTraits is a C++11 library for the inspection, synthesis, and
decomposition of callable types. CallableTraits aims to be the "complete
type manipulation facility for function types" mentioned in the final
paragraph of C++17 proposal P0172, and removes the need for template
specializations for different function signatures.
You can find the documentation of the library here:
and the GitHub repository here:
We encourage your participation in this review. At a minimum, kindly state:
- Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost
- Your name
- Your knowledge of the problem domain
You are strongly encouraged to also provide additional information:
- What is your evaluation of the library's:
- Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
* Which compiler(s)?
* What was the experience? Any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk