Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] Documentation garbage (Re: [Boost-announce] [release] Boost 1.64.0 Beta 1)
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-28 09:04:59

On 26 March 2017 at 05:14, Rene Rivera via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 6:43 PM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> >
>> > I noticed, the package consists of intermediate files
>> > from docs generation process of Boost.Geometry:
>> >
>> > /libs/geometry/doc/doxy/doxygen_output/html_by_doxygen
>> > /libs/geometry/doc/doxy/doxygen_output/xml
>> >
>> > May I ask how documentation of individual library makes it into the
>> package?
>>

> For reference here's where the release building script starts the doc
> building <https://github.com/boostorg/release-tools/blob/develop/ci_boost_release.py#L147>
>
> [...]
> I would greatly appreciate if you added that cleanup. Since you know
> exactly what to clean up instead of me guessing.

Rene, thank you for the pointers.
I followed it and run ci_boost_release.py locally,
then worked out a small patch to Geometry's make_qbk.py.

PR submitted against Geometry develop
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/pull/387

If it is sound and merged into develop/master, the release package
should no longer be polluted.

Best regards,