Subject: Re: [boost] [VS2017][release] vswhere.exe
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-30 14:05:51

On 29 March 2017 at 17:23, degski via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 29 March 2017 at 08:57, Rene Rivera via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> > It requires attribution and license terms with *any* redistribution.
>

> C:\Users\User>vswhere
> Visual Studio Locator, version 1.0.58
> Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
>
> The attribution is built-in AFAICS.

Note however that it should be used only once VS2017 is installed:

C:\Users\me>vswhere
'vswhere' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

This is because I don't have VS2017 installed yet on this computer, but I
have VS2013 and VS2015.
Some kind of conditional is necssary about the availability of vswhere.