Subject: Re: [boost] Official boost macro to determine endianess?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-05 12:17:19

That the question was asked sadly shows that our methods of finding Boost things are still not good?

Searching boost.org from the front page does not provide any links to Boost.Predef, only Boost.Endian.

Or does it mean that Boost.Endian documentation should draw attention to the existence of Boost.Predef?

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal UK LA8 8AB