Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [gsoc17] Help review Google Summer of Code proposals
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-06 07:09:45

On 06/04/2017 01:32, Glen Fernandes via Boost wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:35 PM, Niall Douglas via Boost-users wrote:
>> 2. Go to https://goo.gl/forms/EVppdHsHMnjkcUoD3 which is a Google form
>> where you can score the proposals. We have linked each proposal there to
>> the Google Drive item and there you can rank a proposal between 1 and 5.
>
> Thanks Niall. This looks good; just one comment - the width could be a
> little bigger to see the last column: http://i.imgur.com/MrZGdln.jpg
> (screenshot taken from Chrome)

A well known bug in Google Forms unfortunately. There is no way to
adjust the width of the form.

By the way, to everybody trying to access the proposals, YOU NEED TO
SEND YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO gsoc-admin BEFOREHAND AS PER THE
INSTRUCTIONS! SEND US AN EMAIL!!!

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting