Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc17] GSoC next steps (was: Re: [gsoc2017]Satyam Pandey Copy GSoC 2017 Proposal writen by Ruoyun Jing)
From: Ruoyun Jing (jingry0321_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-07 04:06:11

Hi Boost All,

Thanks all for your notice about this event. This event is well handled by
GSoC and Boost admin. Thanks all your help about me during this time!

Then I will continue to focus on what I proposed for GSoC project. Learn
Boost development and the knowledge I need. I will try my best to
contribute to Boost.

Thanks all for your help!

Best regards.

Ruoyun Jing