Subject: Re: [boost] [simd] Hardware support
From: Joel FALCOU (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-08 14:08:07

We have no MIPS support mostly because lack of time and platform access,
patch welcome.

NEON support is indeed part of bSIMD, NumScale's proprietary software on
which the proposed Boost.SIMD library is extracted from. There is, for
now, no short term plan to release the ARM support as Open Source software.

And let's be clear : to release the ARM support *NumScale developed*.

If a pull request came in with some support for ARM and the quality was
good enough in term of performances and coverage of function, I guess
it'll go through a regular review process.