Subject: Re: [boost] [CallableTraits] The formal review begins today
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-11 01:14:00

Callable Traits solves an important problem. FWIW my Synapse library (
http://zajo.github.io/boost-synapse/) is an example of having to deal
"manually" with the problem callable traits solves, and I do plan to make
the conversion to using callable traits if it is accepted.

The documentation seems complete. I did not study the implementation, but
the unit tests are exhaustive and precise, very solid.

I think Callable Traits should be accepted.

Emil