Subject: [boost] [gsoc17[ Are there problems with the GSoC ranking? (was: Re: [gsoc17] Help review Google Summer of Code proposals)
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-11 21:23:35

Dear Boost,

Only two people from the community have submitted any feedback on GSoC
submissions. Only four have sent in their Google Account details to be
given access to the applications.

Can I check if there is a problem with instructions as listed below, or
is it simply that nobody wants to review and rank proposals this year?

It has taken many hours of work to make the ranking facility available
to the community. If nobody is going to use it, we won't waste the time
next year.

Also MENTORS please send your Google Account to us, otherwise you won't
be mentoring this year. Only one of you has done this. We are not going
to chase people constantly just to send one quick email to gsoc-admin.

Niall