Subject: Re: [boost] Header Inclusion practices
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-12 00:56:52

On 4/11/17 2:11 PM, Niall Douglas via Boost wrote:

> In which case your example code is confusing. It should be:
>
> #include "../include/boost/safe_numerics/safe_range.hpp"
>
> ... or something like that if you're going to be consistent.

While the project is/was in the incubator, I just used the structure
safe_numerics/include/header.hpp as I didn't want to use the word
"boost" all over the place. When I first made it, I didn't expect for
it to actually become a boost library - it was supposed to be an example
of how I intended the incubator be used. Now that it's going to be a
boost library, that of course has to be changed.

Robert Ramey