Subject: Re: [boost] Boost licensing information
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-12 08:56:58

I presume you mean sharing *your* source code, as you can't prevent people seeing the Boost source code - that's the whole point of
the license.

You should of course claim copyright on your source; this will prevent anyone else claiming copyright.

I believe that you are free to choose whatever licence you like for *your* code. If you want to keep it secret, then the Boost
license is probably not what you want.

You should use the Boost code by #include statements rather than copy'n'pasting into your code.

It is of course courteous (and helpful) to acknowledge use of Boost code and authors in your documentation and references.

HTH

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow