Subject: [boost] [CallableTraits] Closing the review period
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-13 06:15:47

Dear Boost,

The review period for CallableTraits is about to conclude (in about one
hour, PST). So far, I have counted 5 formal reviews, alongside with other
valuable feedback. All 5 formal reviews recommend acceptance (along with
improvement suggestions, but I read none of them as being conditional).
I will weight the different comments received through formal and informal
reviews and come back with a decision regarding CallableTrait's inclusion
in Boost by the end of next week.

Thanks for everyone's involvement in the review.

Louis

P.S.: If you have a late review, submit it ASAP and I will consider it!