Subject: [boost] List-Id mail header
Date: 2017-04-20 09:36:35

Hi,

starting yesterday, the List-Id header in the mails I get
from the Boost mailing list changed. It used to be:

Now it is:

Due to this change, the mail filter I have used for years fails to
identify the messages as boost mailing list traffic. Therefore, the
messages end up in my regular inbox instead of the dedicated folder I
have for the mailing list.

Of course, I can easily update my mail filter, that's no big deal. I
just want to know: Did I miss an announcement, was this change
intended? Will the List-Id use the wowbagger identifier from now on?

Cheers,
Christoph