Subject: [boost] [1.64][process] Windows line endings in headers
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-20 10:59:29

Hi,

I can see some of the headers in Boost.Process (for example,
boost/process/cmd.hpp, boost/process/env.hpp) contain Windows line
endings. Regarding 1.64, Windows line endings are also present in the
.tar.bz2 package, which is supposed to be targeted for POSIX systems.

1. Could Windows line endings be removed in git?

2. Could the release procedures be updated to ensure that foreign line
endings don't creep into the released packages?

I understand that 1.64 has sailed, but I think at least a note
(preferably, with a patch) would be appropriate in the release notes.