Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Library Incubator Statistics
From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-20 15:29:45

>> Shouldn't libraries be removed from the incubator once they are part of boost?
> Why?

The Boost Incubator is called an incubator, so just starting from the name I thought it should only list libraries which are still incubated, not those already hatched and happily running about. There are some practical arguments as well:

- Libraries accepted into Boost are listed on boost.org, so listing them also on blincubator seems unnecessary.
- Duplicated records which need to be kept in sync manually tend to become inconsistent.
- Having a shorter list on the blincubator makes scanning the list of projects by eye easier.

Best regards,
Hans